Opera Mini 8 Secret codes

Image
As I have already said that I'll share secret codes of opera mini in last post about secret codes of uc browser , I'm sharing the secret codes of opera mini which works on all new versions of opera mini in all platforms like Java, Android and others.

Shrib

Skip to content
Hai . Today Im going to share a cool online application. Before going to that let's discuss about some problems we face while using a blogging platform through mobile. Using sites like mywapblog.com will not suffer you . But if you use blogger like me then you should have faced a lot of problems . What you think think about creating a new post using phone's browser . Its some what difficult . My serious problem is saving frequently . If i start to write something , I will surely go to reference sites for atleast 20 times . Many of us has this problem . Ok now lets go to the cool online app . As I am continuosly posting some online apps . This also going to be a online application . As I've discussed above you should have guessed what Im going to tell about. Yes Online notepad .

Online Notepad

I've found a cool super online notepad . You can write your note and save without any registation. You dont belive? But it is true. It will help you to create notes online and save,lock etc,.. You can also share it with your friends through facebook , twitter and by mailing. They say "shrib it up" . You can also embed your notes in your website or blog . More and more cool features . To know more visit This link

Links

Shrib.com
Back to top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Php script to convert Jad to Jar

Secret codes of Uc browser

10 Addictive java Games 2014