Opera Mini 8 Secret codes

Image
As I have already said that I'll share secret codes of opera mini in last post about secret codes of uc browser , I'm sharing the secret codes of opera mini which works on all new versions of opera mini in all platforms like Java, Android and others.

Top 6 reasons i throw my old mobile and bought a new one

What do you think of having the stock browser in your phone . Most of the phones really provide a waste stock browser . No tabbed browsing . No copy pasting . It will never disturb you if you only have a cell. But for the one who experienced firefox or chrome its worse . You imagine how can we browse using one tab and wait until the download completes to browse . Its unimaginable? It is one of the top reasons why did i change my phone. I'm not complaining about my old phone . It was my first phone and i was not beware of selecting it. Now after using it one year I got too many technical problems.

Top 6 reasons i sold my old phone and bought a new one

New phone

6

The deleted games will stay in the "Games and more"folder and not allow me to down load new ones. A holiday without any games and apps is terrible.

5

Memory. Old low memory phone supports games of 300 kb .My new phone allows me to save games in memory card . It allows me to save a game with even 3 mb which is 10 times better than my old 300 kb allowence which is reduced day by day. Now i could even save 500 games

4

The stock browser . I'm sure it must be made by an idiot for an idiot . But im not idiot . So i just throw it . .

4

Video streaming . It is the most wanted for every one . But that was absent in my old one . My new phone will stream all site's videos .

3

The next thing is no copy pasting . Imagine the mobile phone without the option of copy pasting . My new one has that feature and also supports short cuts .

2

Qwerty keyboard. My old phone has traditional 1 to# keys . Making me to type slowly. Im so annoyed of it while chatting . My new one has a qwerty keyboard and so on.

1

Text editor my ex phone supports only editing 140 characters . That annoyed me to the core . When i started to blog from my mobile it made me mad . My new phone also have this prob . Its editor will edit only 5000 letters .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Php script to convert Jad to Jar

Secret codes of Uc browser

10 Addictive java Games 2014