Opera Mini 8 Secret codes

Image
As I have already said that I'll share secret codes of opera mini in last post about secret codes of uc browser , I'm sharing the secret codes of opera mini which works on all new versions of opera mini in all platforms like Java, Android and others.

Trick to remember any phone number in a second.

This post teaches you about remembering any phone number in a second. If you are lookin forFree java text editor for mobiles go hereNow in the mobile world one can have as many number he likes because of the low sim costs. Even a small teen have two numbers for his uses.

Problem

Now comes the problem the enormous amounts of numbers make us difficult to memorise them. In an older post i told something about remembering a number by substituting a word for it.

Solution

In that post i substituted javatest for 52828378. I try many websites to make it easy to remember. But, many sites gave me wrong codes like 2-ggdb-5-hg. I got too much anger out of it. I asked many of my friends and they told me this website. That is also free. So only i recommend it to you. You can remember any phone number as a text. You can also use thier to choose your number like if your name is Jackson when you enter it you will get "Jackson => 522-5766". Like that you can convert any text to number and number to text.

Links

Free phone number to text converter
Disclaimer: The above number came as a result to my friends name "Jackson" into it the number came. If it is your number and you don't want it to be displayed just comment. We are not liable for any damage caused by the linked websites.

Latest mobile tricks

Learn how to remove a number from reject list: Samsung
Learn how to run High memory apps in your mobile: Samsung

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Php script to convert Jad to Jar

Secret codes of Uc browser

10 Addictive java Games 2014